• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share high-sentence sentences in essay writing, and quickly collect the foreign!
International students want to get a high score in their essay writing, they usually accumulate to practice. Today, Meeloun editor will share the essay writing high score highlight sentence for you ~

Usually back to back, you can save your essay at the critical moment ~

Highlights first sentence

1. As is symbolically illustrated in the cartoon…

2. As is shown in the pie chart ...

These two sentences use non-limitative attributive clauses guided by as to lead to the content of pictures or charts, meaning "cartoon expounds a point of view for us with symbolism ...", "as the pie chart shows ..."

3. From the picture we can see…

The highlight in this sentence pattern is to put the prepositional phrase as an adverbial at the beginning of the sentence, without affecting the overall structure of the sentence.

4. Portrayed in the set of drawings above are / is…

5. Emerging from the drawing is a miracle:…

6. Described by the bar chart above are / is…

These three sentences are all inverted structure, very beautiful. At the beginning of the chapter, you can attract the attention of the instructor in the vast essay, and the score will definitely improve.

7. The cartoonist laid out the image elaborately, placing ... at the center of picture.

8. The implication conveyed in the cartoon is that ...

9. The photo exhibits us an eye-catching scene:…

The sentence uses special punctuation marks (colons) to lead to the specific content of the picture description. This sentence structure is more convenient, and the students are more flexible to use.

After the description of the first drawing or chart is clear, be sure to put forward your own views or opinions on the phenomenon or philosophy in essay and give corresponding examples.

At the thought of putting forward opinions and opinions, the sentences "in my opinion", "from my point of view", "as far as I am concerned" appear immediately in the minds of the students ... These sentences are too ordinary to brighten the teacher's eyes. How to make the teacher happy?

The following sentences are for everyone to learn:

(1) It is undeniable that ...

(2) It is obvious that ...

(3) It occurs to me that ...

(4) I give my vote to the former / the latter opinion. (I) agree with the former / the latter opinion.

(5) be supported by sound reasons

(6) As the proverb goes ... (as the proverb says ...)

Highlight sentence

1. It is hoped that we should place much emphasis on / pay more attention to ...

Example sentence: It is hoped that we should pay more attention to the problems of unemployment.

2. Only in this way / only when / only through ..., will / can we ...

Example sentence: It is only if all sides of society take their roles fully that we will achieve the society we want.

3. As long as ..., we will be able to ... / the problems is bound to ...

Example sentences: As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge among the masses, all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.

4. In the course of time / In a long run / In the long term, sth. Is more likely / bound / sure to ...

Example sentence: In a long run, the practice of birth control is believed to do a great benefit to the future of China.

5. In a word, there is every / little chance / probability / possibility that ... in time to come.

Example sentences: In a word, there is every chance that this wise move in economic construction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.

6. Anything / anyone that / who ... will have to ...

Example sentence: Anyone who has a strong bias against China will have to threat her with increased respect.

7. It is high time that ...

Example sentence: It is high time that the issue was to be solved so as to promote economic development.

8. We should do our best in eliminating ...

Example sentence: We should do our best in eliminating air pollution.

9. The problem is not ...; the problem is not ...

Example sentence: The problem is not that we cannot do it; the problem is that we hate to do such nasty things.

10. In order to ..., we must ...

Example sentences: In order to make our world a better place in which to live, we must learn to live in harmony with all wildlife species.

The above is the various sentence patterns that can be used in UK assignment writing service shared by Meeloun editors. Hurry up and write it down!
There are many students is studying in Abroad and they have many issues in education. The major issue is essay writing work that mostly students is anxious about this work. They do not solve with themselves due to lack of skills and this is why they always request with the writing companies that someone write essays for money before the time.
I was in urgent need of dissertation help online, as I am an international student, my friend suggested me dissertation boss. It was my first experience of hiring online academic service and it satisfied me a lot with their quality of work. They have an easy process to get the best-written dissertation paper. Thanks to Dissertation Boss USA who saved my dissertation.
There are many students is reading in Abroad and they have many problems in training. The foremost difficulty is essay writing paintings that ordinarily college students is demanding write essays for money approximately this work. They do now not resolve with themselves because of lack of capabilities and that is why they always request with the writing corporations that a person write essays for money before the time.
Instant Assignment Help provides the best online dissertation help to students who are looking for assistance in their dissertation. We know that many student struggle with balancing their study and work life. For such students, to take the burden of dissertation writing off their shoulders, we provide the best writing services at affordable prices. If you want to ace in your dissertation then without a second thought, seek our services.
When students pursue graduation and post-graduation courses, they are expected to make remarkable contributions to their field of knowledge. Thus, they are asked to do research and write essays, research papers, thesis, and dissertations as an assignment. But there are other important benefits of assignment writing that most students don’t know. Thinking what are those? Then, have a look at this amazing write-up by assignment help experts from Global Assignment Help
 Dissertation writing ace offers services for writing a nursing dissertation and ensuring the high premium quality at the most economical price offers. We have been satisfying our customers throughout the past few years by providing them with the best quality dissertation writing. We have a team of professional writers who are capable of producing the best writing results for the dissertation. Their higher qualification and the experience in the field of writing gives them confidence and ability to write up to the mark of standards. Our writing procedures help us to prepare writing with 0% plagiarism. We guarantee you the timely delivered task.
Welcome to scamfighter. While we are here, students should not worry about essay writing services. Besides writing, we offer the best information on how to find the best essay writing site. The secret lies in customer reviews and ratings. Definitely, there are previous customers who have used our services. According to the experience we give them, they will not miss to say something. Reviews can be positive or negative and ratings too can be on a higher or a lower side. The best writing site carries the day with the highest ratings as well as positive reviews.
Our high-end essay writing services will make it happen for you. From undergraduate to post-graduate, our essay writing services will cover all education levels with the utmost precision. Share your essay requirements with us and we will assign the best uk writer to your task. If you are facing a similar kind of challenge and looking for essay help in the UK, MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk is your best bet. We are not only one of the most popular essay help service providers, but we also offer urgent essay assistance as per your requirements.
Our Assignment Help Service; Reliable, Affordable, and of Top Quality
There are many students in the USA who come all around the world for pursuing MBA and many other courses. They are from various countries and that's why they might have a language issue because of which they consume much more time than others. For those students, Global Assignment Help is here to provide business management assignment help so that they can complete the assignment before the deadline.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)